So some of you all know I have created my own interesting hair journey. I’ll have to share someday. But for the time being, sometimes I miss my long hair so I’ll install clips in for the switch up.
Here are the tricks to disguise your short hair:
1. Thicker wefts towards the bottom
2. Clip the bottom weft as close to your neck as you can
3. Double weft the bottom clip in’s
4. Get extensions that match your hair texture, that’s the number one give away that it’s not your hair if it isn’t the same
5. Part the hair in thin sections so that the hair blends better when putting in clip in’s
NEW WEBSITE: avialevon.com
– check it out for inspiring posts, videos, outfits, makeup looks, blogs and so much more
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/avialevon
Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/avialevon or @avialevon
Just a college student that enjoys fashion, beauty and life. Cliche huh? LOL. I have a few tips and tricks up my sleeve and I just wanna share the love.