Are you a new blogger & looking for an ad network which lets you monetize your new & low-traffic blog?
Well, if your answer is, “Yes!” then today is a lucky day for you.
Today, you will be learning about five advertising networks that are very friendly to new bloggers.
AdSense is clearly a great ad platform because of the quality of their ads, but the problem is getting AdSense approval. Even though the “6 month-old domain” requirement is a myth, not everybody is as lucky as this guy to get instant AdSense approval.
Unique content is not the only factor for AdSense approval. There are many other factors AdSense wants to see before giving your site the thumbs up.
Small blogs usually cannot get AdSense approval, so I have found several other good ad networks for new bloggers.
At the same time, there are many ad networks in the industry. But not all of these ad networks are good. They may end up cheating bloggers by refusing to pay even when the minimum payout is reached.
But I’ve outlined 5 trustworthy and reliable ad networks which you can use right now to monetize your blog.
This article is written for small publishers. If you are a small blogger, this post will be a gold-mine for you.
6 Ad Networks for Small Publishers for Fast Approval:
PopAds is a premium pop ad network.
This is a good ad network for small publishers because they have no minimum traffic requirements.
They started in 2010 & promise to offer 100% fill rates. They allow all types of blogs including illegal ones, porn sites, and other “adult” related content. Once you signup, do setup auto withdrawal option. This way, you will get paid automatically once you reach minimum payout threshold.
Approval is instant.
Pros of PopAds:
- High CPM rates when compared to other networks
- No minimum traffic requirements
- Minimum payout is $5
- Auto money withdrawal
Cons of PopAds:
- The only available payment mode is PayPal, Payoneer
Check out PopAds
Propellerads is a CPM network which is idle for any beginner or intermediate bloggers. All you need to do is after signing up;
- Create ad
- Place it on your blog
- You will make anywhere between $1-$4 for 1000 views.
- Minimum payout is $100
Getting started with Propellerads is easy & they pay using Payoneer, WebmoneyZ & other methods.
Sign up for Propellerads
Revenue Hits is very different when compared to the other ad networks on this list.
Revenue Hits won’t pay you anything for clicks or impressions. They only pay when a click is turned into action. For example, if advertisers need user information, they advertise using Revenue Hits.
Publishers place the ad code on their blog. When a visitor clicks the ad and gives his/her name and email to the advertiser, the publisher (you) will get paid.
- They pay $10-$50 per action
- The minimum payout is $50
- They pay via Paypal, Payoneer & bank transfer
I have seen many publishers making between $10- $100 per day using this ad network.
I personally love Revenue Hits. This is a great ad network for small publishers with no minimum traffic requirements.
Pros of Revenue Hits:
- Very high CPA rates
- Good minimum payout when compared to other ad networks like AdSense
- Good support
- Instant activation (Yup!)
Cons of Revenue Hits:
- The ad format. They don’t use CPC or CPM methods. They only pay for actions.
Create account on Revenue hits
Founded in 2002, Bidvertiser is one of the oldest ad networks.
They offer a large range of ad formats.
- More ad formats means more ads, more clicks, and more money.
The minimum payout of Bidvertiser is $10 via PayPal, $20 via check, and $50 via bank transfer.
Pros of Bidvertiser:
- The minimum payout is very low
- They offer a lot of ad formats
Cons of Bidvertiser:
- Bidvertiser ads are not high-quality ads.
- Sometimes mobile users will be redirected to the app/play store which is very irritating.
- The interface looks old and dated.
- The earning potential is low
You can get paid using PayPal, Payza or check.
Create account on Bidvertiser
Back in the day, Chitika was one of the top AdSense alternatives.
Over time & with newer advancements in technology, many other networks have replaced Chitika.
But there’s one thing that is still the same: Chitika is popular among new bloggers.
This is because of their:
- low minimum payout ($10 made via PayPal)
- easy to use interface
- no minimum traffic requirement
One thing which you should know about Chitika is it really only works if you have search traffic. If you don’t have search traffic, don’t use Chitika.
If a majority of your traffic is from social media sites, you should use other suggested ad networks.
Pros of Chitika:
- No minimum traffic requirements
- Good support for both publishers and advertisers
Cons of Chitika:
- Chitika works on a zero-tolerance policy. Any invalid click will permanently ban you from Chitika
- Chitika only monetizes search traffic
- It takes some time to get an approval or rejection decision
- Not the best ad network for making money
Create account on Chitika
Infolinks is another popular ad program which is also very newbie blogger friendly.
Infolinks offers many ad types & is popularly known for their in-text ads.
You can learn more about Infolinks here.
Pros of Infolinks:
- Trusted advertising company
- Timely payouts
Cons of Infolinks:
Apply for Infolinks
It’s good to have a collection of advertisement networks for entry-level bloggers.
They might not be as popular as other premium ad networks such as AdSense, Media.net, or any other, but they ensure that new bloggers can taste the joy of earning an online income.
Here are a few more monetization networks that you should check out:
I would be happy to hear about other ad networks that you are using & is helping you generate revenue. Do share what other ad networks you are using in the comment section below.
Know anyone who could benefit from this article? Share it with them on Facebook, Twitter, or Google Plus!