If you are an affiliate marketer and want to add a “deals” section to your website, then the ShoutDeals WordPress plugin is what you need. This plugin will give you a “deals” section just like you see on ShoutMeLoud.com which has a great potential to increase your earning.
Adding deals post type is great for making extra affiliate sales from your blog. Here is a testimonial from Steve who is an early adopter of ShoutDeals WordPress plugin:
You can do various things with this plugin:
- Add new deals. Affiliate offer, Discount.
- Feature any deal.
- Offer discount codes.
- Categorize deals.
- Add a custom title.
- Add your affiliate URL.
- Add a description.
- Use CSS for any additional changes.
In this tutorial, I will guide you on how to add a “deals” section to your website using the ShoutDeals plugin.
- How to download and install the ShoutDeals WP plugin.
- How to activate the license key.
- How to use the ShoutDeals plugin and add deals to a website.
- ShoutDeals plugin Q&A.
Let’s get started…
Downloading & Installing The ShoutDeals WP Plugin: Tutorial
Once you have purchased the plugin, you will get a purchase confirmation receipt in your email. You can download the plugin from the email itself.
Do copy the license key as well.
Once you download the zip file, follow these steps to install the plugin on your WordPress dashboard.
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to “Plugins”.
- Click Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Choose the plugin zip file (from your desktop) and click Install Now.
- Next, click Activate Plugin.
This will successfully install and activate the ShoutDeals plugin on your WordPress website.
Activating The License Key For The ShoutDeals Plugin
- Head over to your WordPress dashboard and go to Deals >> Settings.
- Enter your license key in the box and click Save Settings.
This will activate the license key for the plugin. Now you are all set to add deals on your website. 🙂
Adding A Deal With The ShoutDeals Plugin
- To add a deal, go to Deals >> Add New.
- Next, add your deal title and content.
- Next, add a category for the deal by clicking Add New Category.
- Next, under Deal Meta Fields, add your Offer Text, Short Description, Affiliate URL, and turn on/off the Featured Deal option.
- Set the featured image for your deal and hit the Publish button.
- Preview the deal page now and see it in action.
This how it will look:
On the website, the deal will look like this:
That’s it. You have successfully added this deal to your website (just like ShoutMeLoud.com). 🙂
You might have some questions regarding the ShoutDeals plugin, and this Q+A should help…
ShoutDeals Plugin – Q&A
Q. Can I limit the deals post on my website?
A. Yes, you can. Just go to Deals Settings >> Display Options and limit the deals post from there. By default, -1 will showcase all the deals that you publish on your website.
Q. Can I add my own custom color to the “deals” page?
A. Yes, you can change or customize it at anytime. Go to Deals Setting >> Extras and add your custom CSS there.
Q. Can I share my feedback or suggest something else for the plugin?
A. Yes, of course! We would love to hear from you anytime. We have integrated ShoutMeLoud’s social media options in the plugin where you can reach us and share your feedback. You can also send an email to us at [email protected]
I hope the above guide will help you use the plugin successfully on your website. Here is the link to Deals WordPress plugin page.
If you have any questions or need any help regarding the plugin, do let us know by commenting. If you are a buyer of the plugin, you can always email on our support email.
Know someone who could benefit from this plugin? Share it with them!